Hey there everybody!
As of yesterday, we are officially a part of the leadership of our youth group here at our church. Last year we were involved with the Awana program and had the challenge and blessing of working with the Sparks (K-2nd grade). At the end of the year though, we felt God leading us in another direction. Anyway, just recently we were asked to be youth leaders, and we were both excited about that. So we took some time to pray and think about it. We wanted to make sure that we weren't just making the decision on a whim. Well, we decided to go for it, so just yesterday we were able to join a youth meeting and hear some of the plans for the coming year and get to know what we will be doing. It sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun, but we know that God works through us and we are willing. I am still feeling a little guilty about leaving Awana, but I guess God has a plan for that too. He always does. I would't mind hearing about some of the ministries you all have been involved in lately (hint hint). :) Here I go, off to bed now. Night
-Bri (for Joce too)
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment