-Bri
Anyway, I hope you can figure this out.
Well, here is no different than Cote D'Ivoire.
It is amazing that we (at least I) feel so secure here in the US as if nothing bad ever happens here
I know a few people at work who couldn't get home and some lost everything.
So much that it was flooding a lot of the cities around us.
It was raining a lot around here last week.
We are excited about that too.
Jocelyn and I have finally almost finished our applications to school in Missouri.
We are involved in the youth group here at church, so that is really fun and God is showing me lots of cool things.
It has found a good home though, so I am happy about that.
I sold my little CRX in the beginning of October.
There are some people on my side who Jocelyn hasn't met yet.
We are both excited.
We are going to be flying to Colorado for thanksgiving to be with my side of the family.
God has taken very good care of us, and I am sure He will continue to do so.
We are still here, but I suppose it could still happen at any time.
Some deal about land and zones.
We thought for a while that we were going to be kicked out of our house by the city.
I work 10 hour days, but they might be cutting back to 9 hours soon because of the winter season and the slowdown in construction.
Things have been going well there and she is happy to have work.
She got a job at a sub shop, but only got like 6 hours a week, so she decided to start working at the store where she used to work.
Jocelyn has a job now.
A very lot of things have been going on for Jocelyn and I lately.
Well, it has been 3 months since the last post, so I figured that would be about enough time to read the honeymoon blog.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment