Well,
As you probably all know, Wednesday was Valentines. For Jocelyn and I, it just happened to work out much better for us to celebrate it on Thursday, so that is what we did. On Wednesday we both had to work and an hour after she got home from work, we went to Youth Group and didn't get back until late. Thursday, on the other hand, was Jocelyn's day off, so when I got off work at 3:30, we had the rest of the day to ourselves. We made dinner together and have a very relaxing supper. It was nice not to have to rush off and do something.
Jocelyn had it all set up for us to go over to the Young's house and use their hot tub/spa. We took my little PDA along to listen to AIO (adventures in Odyssey) and had a wonderful time there in the warm water. It felt good to get in and it felt good to get out. After sitting in there for a while, the heat makes it hard to breathe, but it was nice. We came home and stayed up late watching a movie and simply enjoying each other's company. I hope you all had as good a time as we did.
-Bri
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I am sure that my time was far superior to that one, even though I can't remember what I was doing then. Oh wait, on Wednesday I watched little kids so that their parents could do valentine things and on Thursday I ate with Jocelyn's old family because she was having a good time with her new one.
Post a Comment