After a wonderful Christmas break we are back at school again. I would like to tell you what we did for our break, but it was so eventful that I am just going to try and give you the highlights. We went down to Phoenix for Christmas:

Our family in Arizona
After Christmas, we drove back to Missouri to spend New Years with a whole ton of friends who I grew up with in Ivory Coast:
My friends who I grew up with in the dorm
After spending a wonderful week with them, we flew up to Washington to visit Jocelyn's side of the family and our Church:
Our good friends Robert and Mae who opened their home to us
Here are ten of the highlights of our break:
1. The twelve Christmas clues (thanks to Mary and Julia)
2. God's protection while driving on black ice all night across the Texas panhandle
3. Surprising Jocelyn's family!
4. Seeing people we hadn't seen in many years
5. Ringing in the New Year on the boat in the middle of the Lake of the Ozarks
6. Not jumping in the freezing icy lake with my crazy friends!
7. Sleeping after a super long trip (almost 40 hours of being awake!)
8. Visiting our home church in WA
9. Working on Victor's Go-cart with him (and getting it to work!)
10. Coming home to relax for a few days before classes.
Please visit our website http://www.brianjocelyn.com to see more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment