So if you’re reading this, you probably know us. And you probably know that we’re always counting up or down to something. This past week we celebrated 3/12 years married, 4 years engaged and 5 years dating :) I love this post-Thanksgiving, pre-Christmas personal holiday— going out on a date to celebrate our anniversarweek, getting the tree decorated, reading e-mails from just before we started dating and just after we got engaged, and looking at pictures :) Speaking of….
This is our first picture together 5 years ago. We went to a friend’s wedding just a couple days before we officially started dating and part of signing the guestbook was also having a picture taken. When the photographer asked if we wanted our picture taken together, I awkwardly agreed. Not exactly a photo for an 8x10 on the wall!
And this is us at a Christmas party this last week. Much better!!!
*sigh* <3 <3 <3
What’s next for us you might ask?
Countdown to Brazil—50 days! Yep, you knew we were gonna say that! But before then my sister is getting married in 12 days, and Christmas is in 18! Hold on tight!
Anyway. I have lots of schemes and dreams for many Brazil/LIA related posts. But alas, they have yet to materialize in cyberspace! Better a short blog posted than a substantial one intended :) Stay tuned…
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear the rest...
Thx. for the update!
Elaine
Post a Comment