Wednesday night Jocelyn and I were at youth group. The day before, Tony and I decided that human tug of war would be a fun game to play during the youth group night. We had a lot a fun! We put a line of tape across the room and had half of the people got on one side and half on the other. To play the game, we would stand facing each other and try to pull people over the line. Once they we got them over the line, they joined our team and helped us and vice versa. It lasted about 20 minutes and there were several occasions where one person was grabbed from both sides and pulled on until they were suspended in between. It was hilarious to see. Later after the game, Jocelyn noticed that her wrists were hurting. She is feeling much better today, but I think it might be a while before we play that game again.
Over the past few weeks I have been transitioning from Drawer Boxes to Door Hinging. My supervisors like everyone to be cross trained in many areas, so I was learning that. On Thursday, the main door hinger was sick, so I was able to fill in for her. The problem was that we have lost a few people lately in Drawer Boxes, so I was needed there as well. It turned into a massive tug of war game and I was in the middle. I went back and forth and each department would let me know all the reasons that they needed me there. It was crazy! It all turned out in the end, but I was tired when it was all over. It has been fun to learn new things and meet new people. The plant that I work in is huge, so there are a lot of people I don't know, or hardly ever see. It is nice to be needed too. On top of that, we are going to the AWANA games tomorrow and they are going to do tug of war as one of the events. I think I will have had enough by then. Have a nice day. :)
-Bri
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment